My Communication built the Communiction app, Communiction Messenger as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by My Communication at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
This Policy describes the information we process to support My Communication, Communications , Messenger and other products and features offered by My Communication (My Communication Products). You can find additional tools and information in the My Communication settings.
Information that we obtain from these devices includes:
- Device attributes:information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins.
- Device operations:information about operations and behaviours performed on the device, such as whether a window is in the foreground or background, or mouse movements (which can help distinguish humans from bots).
- Identifiers:unique identifiers, device IDs and other identifiers, such as from games, apps or accounts that you use, and Family Device IDs (or other identifiers unique to My Communication Company Products associated with the same device or account).
- Device signals:Bluetooth signals, information about nearby Wi-Fi access points, beacons and mobile phone masts.
- Data from device settings:information you allow us to receive through device settings that you turn on, such as access to your GPS location, camera or photos.
- Network and connections:information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address, connection speed and, in some cases, information about other devices that are nearby or on your network, so we can do things such as help you stream a video from your phone to your TV.
What kinds of information do we collect?
Specify the types of personal information you collect, eg names, addresses, user names, etc. You should include specific details on: how you collect data (eg when a user registers, purchases or uses your services, completes a contact form, signs up to a newsletter, etc) what specific data you collect through each of the data collection method if you collect data from third parties, you must specify categories of data and source if you process sensitive personal data or financial information, and how you handle this You may want to provide the user with relevant definitions in relation to personal data and sensitive personal data.
- Information and content you provide.We collect the content, communications and other information you provide when you use our Products, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content that you provide (e.g. metadata), such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created. It can also include what you see through features that we provide, such as our camera, so we can do things such as suggest masks and filters that you might like, or give you tips on using camera formats. Our systems automatically process content and communications that you and others provide to analyse context and what's in them for the purposes described below. Learn more about how you can control who can see the things you share.
- Data with special protections: You can choose to provide information in your My Communication profile fieldsor life events about your religious views, political views, who you are "interested in" or your health. This and other information (such as racial or ethnic origin, philosophical beliefs or trade union membership) could be subject to special protections under the laws of your country.
- Networks and connections.We collect information about the people, Pages, accounts, hashtags and groups that you are connected to and how you interact with them across our Products, such as people you communicate with the most or groups that you are part of. We also collect contact information if you choose to upload, sync or import it from a device (such as an address book or call log or SMS log history), which we use for things such as helping you and others find people you may know and for the other purposes listed below.
- Your usage.We collect information about how you use our Products, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, the people or accounts you interact with and the time, frequency and duration of your activities. For example, we log when you're using and have last used our Products, and what posts, videos and other content you view on our Products. We also collect information about how you use features such as our camera.
How do we use this information?
- Information about transactions made on our Products.If you use our Products for purchases or other financial transactions (such as when you make a purchase in a game or make a donation), we collect information about the purchase or transaction. This includes payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information, other account and authentication information, and billing, delivery and contact details.
- Things others do and information they provide about you.We also receive and analyse content, communications and information that other people provide when they use our Products. This can include information about you, such as when others share or comment on a photo of you, send a message to you or upload, sync or import your contact information.
- Information across My Communication Products and devices:We connect information about your activities on different My Communication Products and devices to provide a more tailored and consistent experience on all My Communication Products that you use, wherever you use them. For example, we can suggest that you join a group on My Communication that includes people you follow on My Communication or communicate with using Messenger. We can also make your experience more seamless, for example, by automatically filling in your registration information (such as your phone number) from one My Communication Product when you sign up for an account on a different Product.
- Location-related information:We use location-related information – such as your current location, where you live, the places you like to go, and the businesses and people you're near – to provide, personalise and improve our Products, including ads, for you and others. Location-related information can be based on things such as precise device location (if you've allowed us to collect it), IP addresses and information from your and others' use of My Communication Products (such as check-ins or events you attend).
- Product research and development:We use the information we have to develop, test and improve our Products, including by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features.
- Face recognition:If you have it turned on, we use face recognition technology to recognise you in photos, videos and camera experiences. The face recognition templates that we create may constitute data with special protectionsunder the laws of your country. Learn more about how we use face recognition technology, or control our use of this technology in My Communication settings. If we introduce face recognition technology to your My Communication experience, we will let you know first, and you will have control over whether we use this technology for you.
How do the My Communication Companies work together?
My Communication and My Communication share infrastructure, systems and technology with other My Communication Companies (which include WhatsApp and Oculus) to provide an innovative, relevant, consistent and safe experience across all My Communication Company Products that you use. We also process information about you across the My Communication Companies for these purposes, as permitted by applicable law and in accordance with their Terms and Policies. For example, we process information from WhatsApp about accounts sending spam on its service so we can take appropriate action against those accounts on My Communication, My Communication or Messenger. We also work to understand how people use and interact with My Communication Company Products, such as understanding the number of unique users on different My Communication Company Products.
How can I manage or delete information about me?
We provide you with the ability to access, rectify, port and delete your data. Learn more in your My Communication settings.
We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our services and My Communication Products or until your account is deleted – whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things such as the nature of the data, why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational retention needs. For example, when you search for something on My Communication, you can access and delete that query from within your search history at any time, but the log of that search is deleted after six months. If you submit a copy of your government-issued ID for account verification purposes, we delete that copy 30 days after review, unless otherwise stated. Learn more about deletion of content that you have shared and cookie data obtained through social plugins.
When you delete your account, we delete things that you have posted, such as your photos and status updates, and you won't be able to recover this information later. Information that others have shared about you isn't part of your account and won't be deleted. If you don't want to delete your account but want to temporarily stop using the Products, you can deactivate your account instead. To delete your account at any time, please visit the My Communication settings.
How do we operate and transfer data as part of our global services?
We share information globally, both internally within the My Communication Companies, and externally with our partners and with those you connect and share with around the world in accordance with this Policy. Your information may, for example, be transferred or transmitted to, or stored and processed in the United States or other countries outside of where you live for the purposes as described in this Policy. These data transfers are necessary to provide the services set forth in the My Communication Terms and My Communication Terms, and to globally operate and provide our Products to you. We utilise standard contract clauses, rely on the European Commission's adequacy decisions about certain countries, as applicable, and obtain your consent for these data transfers to the United States and other countries.
How do we respond to legal requests or prevent harm?
We access, preserve and share your information with regulators, law enforcement or others:
- In response to a legal request (e.g. a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good-faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States when we have a good-faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction and is consistent with internationally recognised standards.
- When we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud, unauthorised use of the Products, breaches of our Terms or Policies, or other harmful or illegal activity; to protect ourselves (including our rights, property or Products), you or others, including as part of investigations or regulatory enquiries; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. For example, if relevant, we provide information to and receive information from third-party partners about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud, abuse and other harmful activity on and off our Products.
Information we receive about you (including financial transaction data related to purchases made with My Communication) can be accessed and preserved for an extended period when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation or investigations of possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. We also retain information from accounts disabled for term breaches for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other term breaches.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Links to Other Sites
How will we notify you of changes to this Policy?
We'll notify you before we make changes to this Policy and give you the opportunity to review the revised Policy before you choose to continue using our Products.
How to contact us?
Explain how data subject can get in touch if they have questions or concerns about your privacy practices, their personal information, or if they wish to file a complaint. Describe all ways in which they can contact you – eg online, by email or postal mail.
If applicable, you may also include information about this Policy, you can contact us as described below.
Udari, Block Lundra, Ambikapur, District Surguja, State Chhattisgarh, 497101 INDIA